Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Wheelchair For Sale

We take this opportunity to greet each and everyone a Blessed Christmas Season.

We are posting this ad for anyone interested:

For anyone interested to buy a brand new manual wheelchair, removable arm rest and leg rest, stainless steel, 24" inch wheel diameter, sportsmatic type b, made in "House with No Steps" or Tahanan Walang Hagdan, Please contact us. We will send photos for those interested. Negotiable price cost. Please check Tahanan Price costing. I am selling the wheelchair much lower.

Location: Near Mindanao Avenue, parallel to Veterans Hospital and/or(Trinoma and SM north ave)
I thank CF for giving me this chance to write this post.
Email us at colostomyfriends@gmail.com

Posted by Joseph
Colostomy Friends Volunteer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

need wheelchair for my lolo, can i see the wheelchair before I buy? - tintin